The Mended Company, LLC
Job Description: E-Commerce Specialist
Updated: September 2023
Who We Are
Mended is a social impact business working to produce high-quality block printed products made by survivors of modern-day slavery across the globe. Our business is based in Dallas, TX.
Mended’s mission is to provide economic empowerment to survivors of modern-day slavery through the production of block printed textiles created for the global-conscious partner.
Mended is looking for someone with the necessary e-commerce experience who is able to own and grow Mended’s online sales. This position will be part of our small start-up team based in Dallas, TX.
This role is designed to start as a contract position with potential for future full-time employment after 6 months. Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for forecasting, meeting and reporting online revenue
- Develop and execute advertising and paid search campaigns to increase online sales
- Ensure that all aspects of the website are SEO-optimized
- Work alongside Director, Creative & Communications to develop social media strategy
- Monitor website traffic analytics and make changes accordingly
Ideal Experience & Characteristics:
- Experience with paid search advertising and website SEO
- Experience using social media to grow online sales
- Experience in Shopify or other e-commerce site management
- Proactive, self-starter who works with a sense of urgency
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Passionate about using business to make an impact in the world
- Monthly salary commensurate upon experience
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.